1. Sergio W. A Natural Food, the Malabar Tamarind, May Be Effective in the Treatment of Obesity. Med Hypotheses. 1988;27(1):39-40.
2. Sullivan AC, et al. Effect of (-)-Hydroxycitrate upon the Accumulation of Lipid in the Rat. II. Appetite. Lipids. 1974;9:129-34.
3. Sullivan AC, et al. Metabolic Regulation as a Control for Lipid Disorders. I. Influence of (--)-hydroxycitrate on Experimentally Induced Obesity in the Rodent. American J of Clinical Nutrition. 1977; 30:767-76.
4. McGarry JD, et al. In Support of the Roles of Malonyl-CoA and Carnitine Acyltransferase I in the Regulation of Hepatic Fatty Acid Oxidation and Ketogenesis. J Biol Chem. 1979;254:8163-68.
5. McCarty MF, et al. Inhibition of Citrate Lyase May Aid Aerobic Endurance. Med Hypotheses. 1995;45(3):247-54.